Always Caring. Always Here.
With the increasing spread of Covid-19 across the United States and the state of Mississippi, Coastal Family Health Center is here for you and your families.
If you or someone you know is experiencing mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, or if you have recently been in contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19, please call us at 877-374-4991 to speak with one of our healthcare professionals before coming to one of our clinics. We may have a longer than normal hold time due to the high volume of calls.
If you need a COVID-19 Vaccine, call 877-374-4991
Prevent. Prepare. Protect.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.