Always Caring. Always Here.
With the increasing spread of Covid-19 across the United States and the state of Mississippi, Coastal Family Health Center is here for you and your families.
If you or someone you know is experiencing mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, or if you have recently been in contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19, please call us at 888-363-8701 to speak with one of our healthcare professionals before coming to one of our clinics. We may have a longer than normal hold time due to the high volume of calls.
Patient Update as of March 29, 2021
Coastal Family Health Center’s Offers COVID-19 Vaccines to the Community at all Locations
Biloxi, Mississippi-March 29; Coastal Family Health Center (Coastal), a high-quality primary health care provider serving all regardless of their ability to pay, is administering the COVID-19 vaccines to the community at all locations of Coastal Family Health Center and its mobile medical unit.
Recipients/patients can call 888-363-8701 to schedule their vaccine appointment. Recipients will need to present a valid I.D., insurance information (if applicable), and answer a series of questions when checking-in. If the patients receive a 2-part series vaccine, Coastal will make a return appointment for the 2nd dose.
Coastal will continue to serve the community by offering the COVID-19 vaccine as it becomes available and by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regulations and timeline.
For all COVID-19 testing and vaccine appointments, call 888-363-8701.
Prevent. Prepare. Protect.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.