Coastal will resume scheduling of a limited number of in-clinic patient appointments for this location.
During this transition, please note that your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, is paramount, and we will adhere to all local, state, and federal guidelines for patient safety. These guidelines include:
1. Screening of all patients for Covid-19 symptoms and exposure risk prior to entering the clinic.
2. Requiring all patients and staff to wear a face covering while in the clinic.
3. Enforcing a “No Visitor” policy, with the exception of one parent/guardian for minor children or caregiver for handicapped patients.
4. Maintaining all social distancing practices within the clinic.
- Family Practice
- Behavioral Health
- Social Services & Medication Assistance
- Our pediatric office is offering immunizations on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary, to all children from 3 years old to 18 years old! Tue-Fri 8 am-10 am and from 1 pm – 2 pm. If the patient is not insured, the total cost will be $10.00 for one vaccination or $20.00 for 2 or more vaccinations. There will be no office visit charge for vaccine only visits.
- We are offering walk in flu vaccines and Tdap vaccines for our adult patients, Tuesdays and Fridays 8:20 am – 11 am and 1 pm – 4 pm. Insured patients will have their insurance billed for these vaccines. Uninsured patients will be charged $25 for a flu vaccine and $45 for a Tdap vaccine. There is no charge for the visit to the clinic, just for the vaccine.
Shama Shakir, MD
Abigail LaFleur, APRN
Family Practice Nurse Practitioner
Daryl Adams, APRN
Adult Medicine Nurse Practitioner