Coastal Family Health Center now operating at normal clinic hours
During this transition, please note that your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, is paramount, and we will adhere to all local, state, and federal guidelines for patient safety. These guidelines include:
1. Screening of all patients for Covid-19 symptoms and exposure risk before entering the clinic.
2. Requiring all patients and staff to wear a face-covering while in the clinic.
3. Enforcing a “No Visitor” policy, except for one parent/guardian for minor children or caregiver for disabled patients.
4. Maintaining all social distancing practices within the clinic.
- Family Practice
- Behavioral Health
- Telehealth Services
- Social Services & Medication Assistance
- We offer walk-in flu vaccines and Tdap vaccines for our adult patients, Tuesdays and Fridays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Insured patients will have their insurance billed for these vaccines. Uninsured patients will be charged $25 for a flu vaccine and $45 for a Tdap vaccine. There is no charge for the visit to the clinic, just for the vaccine.
Shama Shakir, MD
Abigail LaFleur, APRN
Family Practice Nurse Practitioner
Daryl Adams, APRN
Adult Medicine Nurse Practitioner