Coastal Family Health Center provides primary health care services to all eligible individuals experiencing homelessness in Hancock, Harrison, Jackson, Greene, Wayne and George Counties.
Scope of Services:
- Primary medical care for adults and children: Annual physical exams, laboratory testing, STD testing and treatment, chronic disease management, women’s health services, referrals to specialty care, x-rays and mammograms
- Dental services: Exams, x-rays, cleanings, fillings, and extractions
- Optometry services: One optical exam per year (glasses and contacts not included)
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse services: Available to established CFHC patients and subject to provider referral
- Pharmacy services: MOST medication prescribed by CFHC providers is filled at CFHC pharmacy at no cost. (Medication can only be filled at CFHC pharmacy if written by CFHC provider).
- Case management services
- Additional support services, such as transportation assistance & vouchers for specialty services (subject to availability)
Contact HCH program staff for additional information:
- 228-374-4991 ext. 1221 or 1234