Coastal Family Health Center (CFHC) pharmacies are closed-door pharmacies, which provides prescription drugs only to our health center patients. CFHC conveniently offers two locations, one in Gulfport and one in Biloxi. Please indicate to your health care provider whether you prefer to have prescriptions filled at one of these two locations.
Why choose Coastal Pharmacy:
- We participate in the federal 340B drug pricing program, which allow us to provide outpatient drugs at reduced prices to all registered patients, with or without prescription coverage.
- We match the Walmart $4 drug list.
- Additional medication assistance programs are available based on your income and prescription coverage.
- All medications are to be paid for at the time of pick up.
- Please pick up your prescriptions within 10 days. Otherwise, they will be returned to stock.
Medication Assistance Program:
Our current program includes Pfizer Sharing The Care® and Direct Relief. To be eligible for this program, the patient must:
- Be a registered patient at Coastal Family Health Center.
- Have no prescription drug insurance coverage of any kind, including private insurance or public assistance covering medicines, such as Medicaid and Medicare.
Meet the household income guidelines as listed below.
|Total Number of People in Household||1||2||3||4||5|