Providing affordable access to PrEP and support services
Preventing HIV with PrEP
Our mission is to prevent or reduce the rate of HIV transmission throughout our community by providing various educational program components. Coastal Family Health Center Ryan White and PATH Programs are comprised of the following:
- HIV testing – Know your status in 60 seconds
- Provide an HIV Education Speaker to local organizations, groups, and individuals
- Monthly groups for HIV+ individuals
Coastal Family Health Center is proud to offer the PATH (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Access to Treatment at Home) program, a revolutionary approach to HIV prevention. PrEP is a once-daily pill that has been proven effective in preventing HIV, and our PATH program makes it more accessible than ever.
What We Offer:
- Convenient Access to PrEP: Connect with our providers without having to come into the clinic.
- Affordable Care: Most patients pay nothing out of pocket for PrEP.
- Comprehensive Support: Our team of professionals is here to guide you through the process, from prescription to ongoing care.
HIV Education Speaker – Coastal Family Health Center provides a high-quality trained facilitator to help strengthen individual, and organizational competencies and knowledge about HIV and AIDS. Our training is intended to be judgment-free, trauma-informed, and supportive spaces.
Most of our services are mobile! In other words, education program services are offered at Coastal Family Health Center or we can come to you for HIV testing and HIV Awareness events.
How to Get Started:
- Click the link to complete the online form.
- A representative from our team will contact you shortly.
- Begin your journey to HIV prevention with the support of Coastal Family Health Center.
PrEP is a powerful tool in the fight against HIV, and we’re here to make it accessible to all. Contact us to learn more about the PATH program and how you can take control of your health with PrEP.
To Request an HIV Educator, email us Request a Speaker.
For more information about HIV Prevention, please contact us today
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Enrolling in the PATH program is simple. Complete the online form here, and a representative will contact you to get started.