Coastal is scheduling of a limited number of in-clinic patient appointments at this location.
During this transition, please note that your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, is paramount, and we will adhere to all local, state, and federal guidelines for patient safety. These guidelines include:
1. Screening of all patients for Covid-19 symptoms and exposure risk prior to entering the clinic.
2. Requiring all patients and staff to wear a face covering while in the clinic.
3. Enforcing a “No Visitor” policy, with the exception of one parent/guardian for minor children or caregiver for handicapped patients.
4. Maintaining all social distancing practices within the clinic.
- Family Practice
- Behavioral Health
- Social Services & Medication Assistance
- We are offering walk in flu vaccines and Tdap vaccines for our adult patients, Tuesdays and Fridays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Insured patients will have their insurance billed for these vaccines. Uninsured patients will be charged $25 for a flu vaccine and $45 for a Tdap vaccine. There is no charge for the visit to the clinic, just for the vaccine.
Hoyt Williamson, APRN
Family Practice Nurse Practitioner