Coastal Family Health Center now operating at normal clinic hours
During this transition, please note that your safety and the safety of our staff are paramount, and we will adhere to all local, state, and federal guidelines for patient safety. These guidelines include:
1. Screening of all patients for Covid-19 symptoms and exposure risk before entering the clinic.
2. Requiring all patients and staff to wear a face-covering while in the clinic.
3. Enforcing a “No Visitor” policy, except for one parent/guardian for minor children or caregiver for disabled patients.
4. Maintaining all social distancing practices within the clinic.
- Behavioral Health
- Telehealth Services
- WIC (Women, Infants & Children)
- Social Services & Medication Assistance
- Our pediatric clinic in Biloxi offers immunizations on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary, to all children from 3 years old to 18 years old! Mon-Fri 8 am-10 am. If the patient is not insured, the total cost will be $10.00 for one vaccination or $20.00 for 2 or more vaccinations. There will be no office visit charge for vaccine-only visits.
Wendy Williams, MD
Pediatrician/Chief Medical Officer
Angelica Trieu, APRN
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner