Coastal will resume scheduling of a limited number of in-clinic patient appointments beginning Monday, May 11th.
During this transition, please note that your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, is paramount, and we will adhere to all local, state, and federal guidelines for patient safety. These guidelines include:
1. Screening of all patients for Covid-19 symptoms and exposure risk prior to entering the clinic.
2. Requiring all patients and staff to wear a face covering while in the clinic.
3. Enforcing a “No Visitor” policy, with the exception of one parent/guardian for minor children or caregiver for handicapped patients.
4. Maintaining all social distancing practices within the clinic.
- Family Practice
- Behavioral Health
- Substance Abuse Services
- Social Services & Medication Assistance
- We are now offering immunizations on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary. The vaccines offered are Flu vaccine and Tdap vaccine. For insured patients there will be no cost. For uninsured patients the Flu vaccine will be $25 and the Tdap vaccine will be $45. There will be no office visit charge for vaccine only visits.
Angelos Vamvakas, MD
April Norwood, APRN
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Carissa Bolden, APRN
Family Practice Nurse Practitioner